- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Adil visiting the Mazar and blessed resting place of Shaykh Sufi Muhammad Abdullah Khan. https:… 5 years ago
- RT @aofbm: #MerryChristmas & #HappyNewYear from #BritishMuslim @AofBM https://t.co/JHbOsQx7fS 6 years ago
- No, #1in5Muslims does not support Isis independent.co.uk/voices/no-one-… 6 years ago
- Seeking Illumination in Devotions amuslimconvertoncemore.blogspot.sg/2012/05/seekin… 6 years ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Everyone has a dream, by helping people to succeed, you also enable them to help others in return. http://t.co/cpsJ73ua… 6 years ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 252,051 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: clothing
By Imam Abdassamad Clarke Ihsan Mosque, Norwich Muslims have been misled by the failed agendas of multiculturalism into making Islam something intrinsically foreign. Dress is one aspect. The point of dress, for both men and women, is modesty and to … Continue reading
The Sunnah (example/way of The Prophet, peace be upon him), is something we should live by, this is how we can honour our Prophet (pbuh). Too often, Muslims talk about outward aspects of the Sunnah, such as Arabic style clothing, … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong I’m not much in favour of telling people what to wear and what not to, which is in effect what a ban would do… However, isn’t that the whole issue surrounding niqab? Muslim women have been … Continue reading