Join 81 other subscribers
Twitter feed: @wulfrunasufi
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Adil visiting the Mazar and blessed resting place of Shaykh Sufi Muhammad Abdullah Khan. https:… 7 years ago
- RT @aofbm: #MerryChristmas & #HappyNewYear from #BritishMuslim @AofBM https://t.co/JHbOsQx7fS 7 years ago
- No, #1in5Muslims does not support Isis independent.co.uk/voices/no-one-… 7 years ago
- Seeking Illumination in Devotions amuslimconvertoncemore.blogspot.sg/2012/05/seekin… 7 years ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Everyone has a dream, by helping people to succeed, you also enable them to help others in return. http://t.co/cpsJ73ua… 7 years ago
Find us on Facebook
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 258,633 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Hebrew
Yom Kippur 5771 (2010)
Yom Kippur is one of the most sacred days in the Jewish calendar. Jews fast, pray, reflect and seek forgiveness for their sins over the past year. Jews devote the entire day to G-d, refraining from work, food and sexual … Continue reading
Posted in event, faith, fasting, God, Israel, Jew, Judaism, reflection, religion, spirituality Tagged event, faith, G-d, God, Hashem, Hebrew, holiday, Holy, holy day, interfaith, Israel, Israelite, Jews, Judaism, reflection, religion, repentance, sacred, spirituality, Yom Kippur Leave a comment