- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana Shaykh Muhammad Adil visiting the Mazar and blessed resting place of Shaykh Sufi Muhammad Abdullah Khan. https:… 6 years ago
- RT @aofbm: #MerryChristmas & #HappyNewYear from #BritishMuslim @AofBM https://t.co/JHbOsQx7fS 6 years ago
- No, #1in5Muslims does not support Isis independent.co.uk/voices/no-one-… 6 years ago
- Seeking Illumination in Devotions amuslimconvertoncemore.blogspot.sg/2012/05/seekin… 7 years ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Everyone has a dream, by helping people to succeed, you also enable them to help others in return. http://t.co/cpsJ73ua… 7 years ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 254,121 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: connections
The narrative of history always represents the specific political and cultural biases of those who have power, and who want the past to fit into their vision of the present. Hardly offering an objective view of the past, history is … Continue reading
The open-minded practice of Sufism is known as a mystical system that can easily attract believers from other religions. Today, as in the past, Jews, Christians and followers of other religions have flocked to this practice, studying under Sufi masters … Continue reading