- RT @paulsarmstrong: In solidarity with the people of #Boston khilafahonline.com http://t.co/La7AIIPhOV 1 month ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Is a door just a door? wp.me/p9Zq2-O0 via paulsarmstrong.com 1 month ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: “I have obtained knowledge of things which you have not and I come to you from Sheba with glad tidings” ~ Quran 27:2 ... 4 months ago
- MUST SEE! Brilliant film on the major transition our Human Family is going through at this critical time. youtu.be/5n1p9P5ee3c @XroadsFilm 4 months ago
- Remember the sacrifice of Imam Husayn, may Allah bless him… Be a conduit of Light and Peace. http://t.co/xMm9QP66 5 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 141,557 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: religious
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Co-Director, AOBM A commentary and response to an article entitled, “Does the Koran Teach Violence” by Weylan Deaver. “The New Testament teaches Christians are at war with evil. But Christians fight with spiritual (i.e. non-physical) weapons … Continue reading
Wulfruna Sufi Association wishes our Muslim brothers and sisters a happy Eid Ul-Fitr, together with blessings of peace and unity for all humanity!
Wulfruna Sufi Association wishes our Jewish brothers and sisters a happy, blessed and peaceful new year! May it herald a time of peace, conciliation and unity for the Jewish people and all humanity!