- RT @paulsarmstrong: Who loves Allah SWT like Rabia Al-Basri? True heartfelt Islam at it's purest! http://t.co/vVHBU0v4PW 23 hours ago
- Please pray for Shaykh Nazim Adil al Haqqani, who is currently in intensive care. May Allah grant him good health and make things easy. 1 day ago
- RT @futureshift_cc: Save the Date: #FutureShift Festival 23rd - 26th April 2014. 2 weeks ago
- RT @dosticen: Discussing inspiring citizen-led initiatives and the ways they bring together new and existing resources #futureshift http://… 2 weeks ago
- RT @hamzayusuf: We want to become an inspiration for others. #whatsleftthatsright #zaytunacollege 1 month ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 155,473 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: life
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong All the problems we face in our lives and the communities in which we live, originate in the perception that each of us is separate from everyone else and the environment in which we live. We … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong The word “Islam” is an Arabic word which means “submission to the will of God”. This word comes from the same root as the Arabic word “Salam”, which means “Peace”. As such, the religion of Islam … Continue reading
Jewish Muslim Friendship on Facebook
“When we compare the present life of man on earth to that time of which we have no knowledge, it seems to me like the swift flight of a single sparrow through the banqueting hall where you are sitting at … Continue reading
“The stronger one is the one who can absorb the violence and anger from the other and change it to love and understanding. It is not easy; it is a lot of work. But this is the real jihad.” – … Continue reading
Wisdom of an imam in pictures and sound, by Errol Pawiroredjo