- RT @hamzayusuf: We want to become an inspiration for others. #whatsleftthatsright #zaytunacollege 1 week ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: The Blessed #Mawlid - Zia-e-Madinah Mosque, #Darlaston - 2 Feb. 2014 #Islam #events http://t.co/wC17bGpySZ 1 month ago
- RT @Ziya_Meral: In case you didn't realise.. @Amazing_Maps: Africa is HUGE http://t.co/zEK5jPTABY 1 month ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Happy Mawlid an Nabi 1435 (2014) wp.me/p9Zq2-WO @AofBM @IFIDonline @BritIslam @GhamkolSharifUK @CSCA_UK @Muslim… 1 month ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Explore Islam - Darlaston, West Midlands http://t.co/KW5md9zego 6 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 153,907 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: kindness
“Men are the support of women as God gives some more means than others, and because they spend of their wealth (to provide for them). So women who are virtuous are obedient to God* and guard the hidden as God … Continue reading
People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Everyone seeks forgiveness, lacking as we do in our present form, the state of perfection… We all depend upon divine grace, and we should never despair of the infinite mercy of the Almighty! Consider for a … Continue reading