- Janazah of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah will be after Zohar prayers tomorrow (Sat, 14 Feb) Masjid #GhamkolSharif #Birmingham. http://t.co/mIIfbxX64J 2 weeks ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: On the passing of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah Khan al #Naqshabandi paulsarmstrong.com/2015/02/13/on-… #GhamkolSharif #Naqshbandi #Awliya 2 weeks ago
- Beautiful explanation of #Sufism, #Islam's system of purification of the heart. Clears up many misconceptions. 😀 youtu.be/u0WcsqSDU7U 3 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 8 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: At your innermost core there's an understanding of all that was, that is & that will be, if you would just listen. http… 8 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 172,006 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: ignorance
By Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib Nahjul-Balagha, Sermon 102 Image: Sajjad’s Graphics About Gluttony, Fear of Allah: O people! Look at the world like those who abstain from it and turn away from it. By Allah, it will shortly turn … Continue reading
By Jake Murray “Let’s take a look at this phenomenon for a moment, shall we? Dualism. Or more specifically, Dualism Dualism Dualism. In the debate between Believers and Dawkinsians (not all Atheists are Dawkinsians, remember!), a key element is the … Continue reading