- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 3 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: At your innermost core there's an understanding of all that was, that is & that will be, if you would just listen. http… 3 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana #ShaykhNazim Adil al-Haqqani wp.me/P9Zq2-11j via @paulsarmstrong 5 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: You cannot expect to attract love, unless you become the embodiment of love itself, for like attracts like. http://t.co… 5 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Who loves Allah SWT like Rabia Al-Basri? True heartfelt Islam at it's purest! http://t.co/vVHBU0v4PW 6 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 164,004 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: Holy
Yom Kippur is one of the most sacred days in the Jewish calendar. Jews fast, pray, reflect and seek forgiveness for their sins over the past year. Jews devote the entire day to G-d, refraining from work, food and sexual … Continue reading
Wishing everyone a joyous and blessed Christmas, and all the very best for the New Year!
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong I hate the attitude of hate… Why hate? I love God, love His prophets, love His saints, love creation, and love all people! On this, virtually all religions would agree, yet then they pick at straws: … Continue reading
The Ancient Myth Exposed by T.O. Shanavas A Christian friend asked me once, “Will you marry your seven year old daughter to a fifty year old man?” I kept my silence. He continued, “If you would not, how can you … Continue reading
“God is the light of the heavens and the earth. The semblance of His light Is that of a niche in which is a lamp, The flame within a glass, The glass a glittering star as it were, Lit with … Continue reading