- Beautiful explanation of #Sufism, #Islam's system of purification of the heart. Clears up many misconceptions. 😀 youtu.be/u0WcsqSDU7U 2 weeks ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 5 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: At your innermost core there's an understanding of all that was, that is & that will be, if you would just listen. http… 5 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana #ShaykhNazim Adil al-Haqqani wp.me/P9Zq2-11j via @paulsarmstrong 7 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: You cannot expect to attract love, unless you become the embodiment of love itself, for like attracts like. http://t.co… 7 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 167,350 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Tag Archives: hadith
By Paul S Armstrong “If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to … Continue reading
By Paul S Armstrong The ban on images is not a universal one and views on this vary a great deal due to context and interpretation. Islam shuns idolatry of any kind whether external or even more importantly, internal (e.g. pride, … Continue reading
Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, the founding leader and patron-in-chief of Minhaj-ul-Quran International, has issued his detailed edict (Fatwa) against terrorism which consists of more than 600 pages. The launching ceremony of the Fatwa was held on March 2, 2010 in … Continue reading
http://www.humanityhealing.net Anas bin Malik, may Allah accept him, reported Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, had said, “None of you is a (true) believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.” [Sahih al-Bukhari … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Narrated Abu Huraira: One day while the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) was sitting in the company of some people, (The angel) Gabriel (peace be upon him) came and asked, “What is faith?” Allah’s … Continue reading