- Seeking Illumination in Devotions amuslimconvertoncemore.blogspot.sg/2012/05/seekin… 3 weeks ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Everyone has a dream, by helping people to succeed, you also enable them to help others in return. http://t.co/cpsJ73ua… 1 month ago
- Janazah of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah will be after Zohar prayers tomorrow (Sat, 14 Feb) Masjid #GhamkolSharif #Birmingham. http://t.co/mIIfbxX64J 3 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: On the passing of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah Khan al #Naqshabandi paulsarmstrong.com/2015/02/13/on-… #GhamkolSharif #Naqshbandi #Awliya 3 months ago
- Beautiful explanation of #Sufism, #Islam's system of purification of the heart. Clears up many misconceptions. 😀 youtu.be/u0WcsqSDU7U 5 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 176,380 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Qur’an
“Imagine trying to compile a book, where the words you chose would end up in perfect harmony. Wouldn’t that be an incredibly difficult task? Envision then, you are composing pages of this book, from time to time over a couple … Continue reading
“God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His light is, as it were, that of a niche containing a lamp; the lamp is [enclosed] in glass, the glass [shining] like a radiant star: [a … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong The word “Islam” is an Arabic word which means “submission to the will of God”. This word comes from the same root as the Arabic word “Salam”, which means “Peace”. As such, the religion of Islam … Continue reading
Means of insight have now come unto you from your Sustainer [through this divine writ]. Whoever, therefore, chooses to see, does so for his own good; and whoever chooses to remain blind, does so to his own hurt. And [say … Continue reading