- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 2 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: At your innermost core there's an understanding of all that was, that is & that will be, if you would just listen. http… 2 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana #ShaykhNazim Adil al-Haqqani wp.me/P9Zq2-11j via @paulsarmstrong 4 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: You cannot expect to attract love, unless you become the embodiment of love itself, for like attracts like. http://t.co… 4 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Who loves Allah SWT like Rabia Al-Basri? True heartfelt Islam at it's purest! http://t.co/vVHBU0v4PW 5 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 162,653 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Jew
Paul Salahuddin Armstrong, Co-Director of the Association of British Muslims, speaking about Judaism and Islam on Channel 4‘s 4thought.tv on Jan 2. 2011
Yom Kippur is one of the most sacred days in the Jewish calendar. Jews fast, pray, reflect and seek forgiveness for their sins over the past year. Jews devote the entire day to G-d, refraining from work, food and sexual … Continue reading
Jewish Muslim Friendship on Facebook
On the 15th June 2010, Mr Paul Salahuddin Armstrong, Director for Interfaith and Interpolitical Dialogue at the Association of British Muslims, attended an academic seminar, presented by Dr Navras Jaat Aafreedi Ph.D. The seminar entitled Muslim-Jewish Relations in South Asia, was organised by … Continue reading
We always have a choice, we don’t need to behave like unthinking beasts worse even than animals. Whatever happens, there will never be peace unless we strive for it. How many escalate crises, towards war, mindless, heartless conflicts? There is … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Why can’t I denounce Hamas, without being seen by some as anti-Palestinian and confused about Islam? Yet, the very same people who accuse me, deny Israel’s right to exist and even Hamas’ crimes against their own … Continue reading