- RT @KhilafahOnline: Everyone has a dream, by helping people to succeed, you also enable them to help others in return. http://t.co/cpsJ73ua… 1 week ago
- Janazah of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah will be after Zohar prayers tomorrow (Sat, 14 Feb) Masjid #GhamkolSharif #Birmingham. http://t.co/mIIfbxX64J 2 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: On the passing of Shaykh #SufiAbdullah Khan al #Naqshabandi paulsarmstrong.com/2015/02/13/on-… #GhamkolSharif #Naqshbandi #Awliya 2 months ago
- Beautiful explanation of #Sufism, #Islam's system of purification of the heart. Clears up many misconceptions. 😀 youtu.be/u0WcsqSDU7U 4 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 10 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 174,699 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: Jesus
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Islam is greatly misunderstood, even by so many who claim to practice it. In this way, how is Islam any different from so many other religions? Judaism is greatly misunderstood by at least some Jews and … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong I hate the attitude of hate… Why hate? I love God, love His prophets, love His saints, love creation, and love all people! On this, virtually all religions would agree, yet then they pick at straws: … Continue reading
By Paul Salahuddin Armstrong Everyone seeks forgiveness, lacking as we do in our present form, the state of perfection… We all depend upon divine grace, and we should never despair of the infinite mercy of the Almighty! Consider for a … Continue reading
http://www.humanityhealing.net Anas bin Malik, may Allah accept him, reported Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, had said, “None of you is a (true) believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.” [Sahih al-Bukhari … Continue reading
The Blessed Saint Mary (Maryam al-Muqaddasa) is a sensational film of the life of Saint Mary, the Virgin mother of Jesus, based on classical Islamic texts. The film begins with the birth of Mary and ends with the birth of … Continue reading