- RT @KhilafahOnline: Whether you're starting #Ramadan tonight or tomorrow night, #RamadanKareem from everyone @KhilafahOnline. http://t.co/J… 1 month ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: At your innermost core there's an understanding of all that was, that is & that will be, if you would just listen. http… 1 month ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Mawlana #ShaykhNazim Adil al-Haqqani wp.me/P9Zq2-11j via @paulsarmstrong 2 months ago
- RT @KhilafahOnline: You cannot expect to attract love, unless you become the embodiment of love itself, for like attracts like. http://t.co… 2 months ago
- RT @paulsarmstrong: Who loves Allah SWT like Rabia Al-Basri? True heartfelt Islam at it's purest! http://t.co/vVHBU0v4PW 3 months ago
Disclaimer: External Links
Links to external, or third party websites, are provided solely for visitors' convenience. Links taken to other sites are done so at your own risk and Wulfruna Sufi Association accepts no liability for any linked sites or their content. When you access an external website, keep in mind that Wulfruna Sufi Association has no control over its content.
Any link from the Wulfruna Sufi Association website to an external website does not imply or mean that Wulfruna Sufi Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. Wulfruna Sufi Association does not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability, or reliability of any external websites or any of the content or materials contained in them. It is important for users to take necessary precautions, especially to ensure appropriate safety from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other potentially destructive items.
My Visitor Map
- 160,281 hits
Copyright Notice:© Wulfruna Sufi Association and/or the authors of contributed content. Unauthorised use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from the author(s) is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that the text is not edited for any reason without express and written permission from the author(s) and full and clear credit is given to the author(s), with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Category Archives: human rights
Dr Talib Hussain Warsi and Paul Salahuddin Armstrong, Co-Director of The Association of British Muslims, discussing the topic “One Islam One Ummah” on Faith Forum; a wonderful discussion show on faith, religion, spirituality and current affairs on Hidayat TV, Sky … Continue reading
By Shaykh Hamza Yusuf There was a story in the New York Times a few days ago about how the “revolution” in Tunisia was sparked in December by the self-immolation of Mohamed Bouazizi, a 26-year-old, befuddled roadside green grocer. Like … Continue reading
It’s Going to Rain Valdemar Kalinin It’s about to rain, getting darker, The leaves have long fallen from the trees, Leaving desolation where just an old man Roams, Picking handfuls of earth where Roma Perished. During this war Nazis shot … Continue reading
Edited by Paul S Armstrong Imam Ali, the fourth Caliph of Islam and the first Imam of the Ahlul Bayt, is well known for his abiding contribution to spiritual thought. In the Arabic world he’s just as famous for being … Continue reading
“Men are the support of women as God gives some more means than others, and because they spend of their wealth (to provide for them). So women who are virtuous are obedient to God* and guard the hidden as God … Continue reading